What is the correct workflow to deploy with Heroku?
With your Great Repo: GitHub - thelovekesh/ghost-v4-on-heroku: Deploy the latest ghost v4 on Heroku
- I Forked your repo in Github
- I deploy to Heroku. It works great!
- I create a post, upload an image. It works great (image is in the folder /content/images/2021/05)
- I do some changes in the Github repo . (Change a file theme for example)
- I deploy again to Heroku. the folder /content is overridden and the image previously uploaded has been deleted.
How can we avoid this?